Symptoms Of Baby Girl During Pregnancy
As a pregnant mom, wondering whether that little bundle of joy inside you is a pretty little girl or a cute little boy is a question with which you’re probably familiar. Common sense dictates that increasing your chances of conceiving a girl or a boy are old wives tales. But, what if there is some truth to these legends? Can certain symptoms indicate that you’ll be a proud mom of a baby girl? As incredible as it sounds, it is true! Here we learn more about these symptoms and signs of having a girl baby!
Some of the noticeable symptoms of baby girl during pregnancy are:
Higher Heart Rate:
- The physician monitors your baby’s heart rate closely. If the heart rate is high and above 140 -160 beats per minute, it indicates that you are having a baby girl.
- The semi-scientific and risk-free method is quite accurate in indicating your infant’s gender.
Severe Morning Sickness:
Severe morning sickness is a clear signs of having a baby girl baby.Researchers conclude that girls cause more morning sickness in mothers than boys
When blisters and rashes appear on your skin during the gestation phase, it implies the symptoms of having a baby girl.
- The hormonal imbalance in the body triggers acne.
Shape Of The Belly:
- When you carry your baby weight in the front, you will give birth to a boy. But when you carry your baby in the middle, it’s the sign that your having a girl baby.
- When you experience sudden mood swings like extreme irritability, depression, and anger in your pregnancy you are probably having the signs of being pregnant with a girl baby.
- Those pregnant with a baby girl usually face more pregnancy mood swings than women expecting boys.
The shape of your belly plays a pivotal role in sex determination of your offspring.
- Keeping a close note of your breast size during pregnancy is quite effective in determination of your baby’s sex.
- When the left breast appears slightly bigger than the right one, it means a girl. This is one of the symptoms of girl baby during pregnancy.
The Garlic Test:
- When you eat a clove, but your body odor does not change and remains normal, you’re expecting a girl.
- When you are expecting a boy, the smell of garlic easily seeps out of your pores.
Do You Sleep On A Particular Side?
- If you sleep on your right side for most of your pregnancy, you can expect giving birth to a baby girl.
The Skull Theory:
- When you are pregnant with a girl symptoms then the ultrasound picture shows that your baby possesses a tapered head and rounded lower jaw.
The Baking Powder Test:
- Put a single tablespoon of baking powder in a glass and add some your urine into the same glass.
- When the urine reacts with the baking powder and turns fizzy, then you are having a boy. On the other hand, if there occurs no reaction and the urine color remains the same, then it the symptoms of carrying a baby girl.
Hair Texture And Glossiness:
- If your hair looks thin and dull, it means that you’re carrying a girl. Whereas, shiny and glossy hair indicates that you are carrying a baby boy.
- The color of your urine helps determine your baby’s sex. Dull yellow colored urine indicates the sign of carrying a girl baby.
When you crave for sweet foods like chocolates and yummy ice-cream, you are having a baby girl. Craving for salty and savory snacks and cheese indicates that you’re expecting a boy.
How Big Your Boobs Become?
- When you notice a dramatic change in the size of your boobs, you’re expecting a girl. In the case of a baby boy, the change is not even noticeable.