What makes a good school?
Put in order of importance
- An environment filled with technology and razzmatazz;
- Attractive infrastructure and extensive buildings including classrooms;
- A climate of fear and hostility, where children still serve corporal or physical punishment;
- Excellent leadership and administration;
- Where deeper understanding and application of skills are acquired
- The most expensive school with expatriate teachers;
- Sound academic and emotionally supportive climate
- Sound teaching of a faith
- Extensive curriculum
- Selective environment where every child achieves a stared A grade.
Good Schools Guide Nigeria is very interested in the opinion of its followers and website users.
We do not consider ourselves experts in all areas of education, but there is a pool of experience to draw from. However we have vested interest in seeing that schools of today and those that are created in the future are shaped with the care and respect they richly deserve.
“Education is a process of living and not a preparation for future living” John Dewey