All the candidates that participated in the Neco examination can now check their results.
However, candidates will need to purchase the NECO result checking scratch card to be able to check their results online.
So if you sat for the Neco examination,here are 6 easy steps to check your result using the scratch card.
1. Go to the NECO portal for checking results http://www.mynecoexams.com/results
2. Select your examination type (November / December).
3. Select your year of examination (2016).
4. Enter the pin number on your scratch card.
5. Enter your examination number.
6. Click on the check my result button to see your result.
The good thing about checking your results online is that you do not have to wait. Once you click the check my result button, your result will be displayed on the screen immediately.